perjantai 17. elokuuta 2012

Springs and problems

It's a day of good news and bad news. The bad news is that the motor I got does not appear to be in perfect condition. The commutator seems to be out of round as you can see the brushes moving in the following video. Not really quite sure how this has come to be. I haven't had a reply from the seller yet. The motor also gets very hot.

Update: I have gotten into touch both with the seller and Motenergy. They don't see a problem in the video so I suppose everything is in order after all. Motor heating might also be within limits. Maybe.


The good news is that my new progressive front springs from Hagon arrived early! I wasn't really expecting them in weeks since they are made to order for this somewhat rare bike. I knew there was a package coming, but I assumed it would be the LED lights for the bike I ordered from dealextreme.com.


Good looking springs with proper installation instructions included. Hopefully they will also solve my problems with the front fork and it will finally become as nice to ride as it should be.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti