perjantai 24. tammikuuta 2014

More explicit motor pics




As you can see, I managed to take both TTL200C motors apart. Identical shafts except that the other one is splined and the other one has a keyhole. I'll probably end up using the keyed one after all, but it all depends. I'm once again rethinking my coupling, but more on that when I have something to show.

Also took apart the other one a bit more to reveal a bit more rust. I'll need to get some of it off and put some paint on instead. Also turned the bolts that hold the brush holder to face outward so I can more easily swap whatever I decide to use as finger protection. Everything under the hood must pass the finger test, which means no live parts should be touchable with the UNECE R100 test finger.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti