maanantai 17. helmikuuta 2014

Battery and throttle installed... poorly

It's been pretty quick and dirty all the way, but this is pretty ugly even for me. I installed the 12V battery and the original carburetor on a aluminum plate and bolted that next to the power steering pump. Maybe I'll clean it up later. Maybe.



The TPS in the carburetor is working fine. I found +5V for it and it's giving a nice signal of about 0.65V to around 4.50V. The problem is that at the other end it's too high for the AXE controller and at the other too low. With the best custom throttle curve map I found online I get 6% minimum and 80% maximum throttle. So it's a bit of mixed bag. It works, but not prefectly. I've sent an email or two to Alltrax and hopefully they'll be able to help me out.

If anyone else has a tool for making hex-format maps for AXE 7245, do throw me an email.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti